Monday, April 6, 2015

Who Are You?? ++ Who I Am!

Hello everyone how have we been?? I thought I would start using my blog a lot more than I have been and I feel terrible because I love all of my supporters and I feel like some of my readers don't always watch my videos or want to watch them which is totally awesome! So I think I want to do some positivity posts and journal on here everyday for you guys! It will be something of the sort but to start this off I wanted to let you know that my new video is up and you can watch it HERE! But also I wanted to have more big discussions on my blog so with that being said lets chat it up all week long!!

My question for you guys is who are you? Now I would really love it if you guys would answer down below but if not that is totally okay! I guess I will start first haha. :)

Who I am...

I am a 19 year old girl who thought she knew what she was going to do with her life and is now realizing that she wants to go another direction but she is also crazy and confused. She is someone who just wants to take life one step at a time and just stop planning everything. She isn't quite there yet but that is her goal!

Now please please please let me know in the comments I would love for everyone to just start a huge conversation about this topic below.

Thank you guys so much for reading and I will talk to you guys in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment