Tuesday, April 21, 2015

I Start College Tomorrow!!

So you guys I am super excited for school tomorrow. Granted I am starting online at Kaplan University. I am going for my Bachelor in Science for Early Childhood Development. I have 2 classes this term for 10 weeks. The first class I am taking is College Composition 1 and the other is Preparing for a career in early childhood development. I am pretty sure they will be the worst classes that I will take but maybe not. That is just what my family has informed me of. I want to vlog everyday even if it is a couple minutes because I want to show you guys what it is like. I also just want to be able to look back on it.

I should be getting my Erin Condren planner tomorrow or Wednesday but I am not sure yet. It was supposed to be here by the 22nd but I just tracked it and now it says the 23rd, I am not happy about that because when I ordered it, it said between the 17th and the 23rd. But it is what it is I guess. I am now working off of a new computer which is an ASUS and it is very lightweight. I am enjoying it so far and I think I will be reviewing it on my channel because I really like it a lot. Plus it was a really good deal.

I am seriously having a dilemma though because I can't find my vlogging camera or the one that I prefer to use over my one I film my beauty videos with. I am currently filming a first impression on a foundation that absolutely sucks. So I am going to return it tonight or tomorrow. I had high hopes for it but just no. I need to get all of my school stuff prepared for tomorrow as far as like what folders are for what and what binders are for what. I also need to install my printer to this computer so I can print off my books and anything else I need to print off but I wanted to make cute labels for my folders and binders so I think I will be doing that after I am done blogging.

I was wondering if you guys liked the new look of my blog! I decided to do something more springy and just new. So is everyone being positive lately? I know I am. Today I wanted to ask you guys what is that one thing that always makes you happy no matter what? Mine is a homemade ice coffee. I use Vanilla Almond Sweetened Milk, just a splash of creamer, one packet of blue sweetener, and I have been using a powder mix of chocolate I am not sure what it is called but if I don't use that I will use just black coffee and put that in my magic bullet of course with some ice and then your done!!! That makes me happy no matter what and I always enjoy it.

Have an amazing Tuesday guys. Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment