Wednesday, April 8, 2015

A Bummin' Day

Today I decided to have a a huge bummed day. I filmed a video for you guys and I will be posting it to the blog once it is done processing.

So today I just wanted to sit down and let you guys know about my day. Feel free to tell me how your day was!! Wether you need to vent, get excited, or just kind of be proud of your day you are at the right place so type away down there...1..2..3..GO!

Okay so today I actually signed up for my classes for college that I am doing online. I am going to be attending Kaplan University. The program I am doing is BS in Early Childhood Education. Then I plan on moving on and becoming a teacher for atleast k-3. I am going to be taking preparing for early childhood development career and college composition 1. These courses are going to take 10 weeks and I have seminars every Thursday at 9pm and Wednesdays at 10pm. I don't start until the 22nd of april. I am so excited to start and finally move onto getting my career moving.

Then I had to clean out Koaliee's cage today so I vaccumed off the shelfs and then my vaccum literally stopped working. Which I defintely wasn't happy about. So then I scooped his bedding out and put it in a plastic bag to take out to the trash and then I sprayed his shelves and the very bottom with his half and half water and vinegar mixture. Wiped it down and then added in new bedding gave him more food and water and placed all of his toys back in his cage with him. That took me a good hour or so.

I did my first 3 assignments on my kaplan campus page and basically those were to just get me more familar with the website and how to do certain things.

That is literally my entire day. So how was your guys day? Let me know in the comments so we can chat.

Love ya guys. Thank you all so much for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment