Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Women Empowerment!

Hey guys so I wanted to update and let you all know that I wanted to give my blog a huuge new look!! So I will be revamping it for you all!!! Let me know how you like the remodel in the comments!!

So to just tell you guys what is up I want to change the look as well as the content. I am going to still be talking about a lot of beauty but not just makeup that inner beauty as well!! So with that being said I just posted a post called Who Are You? ++ Who I Am! So definitely go read that so we can talk. :)

So what I want to accomplish with my new blog is being able to let my readers express themselves! If you need advice or just somewhere to go to just get in that zen mode I am here for you.

I am going to be journaling about my life and hoping that you will let me into your life as well. I will share recipes, decorating ideas, beauty tips, positivity posts, DIY's and fitness as well. I want this to be a place to empower women.

Everyone here at my blog is accepted and we will never shame anyone here!! I love everyone of you and I hope you guys are loving yourself as well and if you aren't in love with yourself I hope I can convince you to love yourself!

Please just know that there is no one more important than yourself and don't let anyone tell you any different.

I will also be starting a Youtube Positivity Series as well so when that debuts I will post that here as well. Please stay tuned for the next installment of my blog revamp!!

I love you all and you are all beautiful just the way you are and now I just realized I sounded like Bruno Mars for like a second...oops.

Have a safe sunshining day and keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment