Friday, March 20, 2015

3-in-1 Review of Garnier, MAC & Revlon!

Hey guys it has been awhile since I have posted a video or even a blog! Which is just so crazy but if you want to see more new and exciting updates about me watch my new video.  LINK HERE

                So first things first I am going to talk about the Revlon Colorstay Concealer in 02 Light. Which I do have to say is a little to dark for me but I made it work. This shade has a yellow undertone to it and is full coverage. This product does crease under the eyes but a little setting powder wont let that happen! I love using this as a highlighting product to make you look more awake. I love the formulation and how it blends out like a dream! I would use a sponge to blend this out underneath my eyes in a patting motion and to cover blemishes I applied and blended it out the same way. It covers up redness wonderfully. It is a very good product but there aren’t very many shades in the line. PUT AMAZON LINK HERE. This retails for $8.99 on Amazon.


                For the Garnier Nutrisse Moisture Rescue for Normal/Combo skin, is a really great moisturizer for teens, pre-teens or really anyone new to the skincare world. I really recommend this because it absorbs quickly. If you have dry patches that aren’t noticeable to you then this is perfect. It hydrates just enough, but it doesn’t make you look oily. This is actually the second bottle I have went through. I like the fact that it is a gel formula and that it is transparent because you have really thick foundations that just need to be a little more on the liquid side you can just add in a little of this and it just makes it to the consistency you need and doesn’t change the shade of the foundation. It smells like cucumber and aloe which is nice and soothing and I love the cooling effect it gives me in the morning.  WALMART LINK HERE. This retails for $6.79 at Walmart.

                Okay last but not least is the amazing MAC Penultimate Eyeliner. Now in the video I said that this retailed for $19.00, well it went up (but only a dollar) so it is now $20.00. Which is still good for a MAC product. I really love this eyeliner because like I said in my video, it is 100% FOOL-PROOF! I mean if you cant achieve the wing eyeliner (which neither can I ) you NEED this in your life. This is going to save you time and frustration. You will definitely get your perfect wing on the first try, on both eyes. I use this every single day and I love it! MAC LINK HERE.


                What do you want me to review next? Leave it in the comments here or on my video which is à  LINK TO VID HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment