Monday, June 24, 2013

NOTW

Ok so thought I would show you what my nails have looked like for the past couple of days and what I'm currently wearing. :) 

This is what I wore for about a week or so, I just love this combination! 



On my thumb and middle fingers I wore Orlys - Fancy Fuchsia, on my index and pinky I wore Orlys - Shine and on my ring finger was Ciate - Strawberry Milkshake. (Normally I use Revlons - Lingerie Pink) 

Currently I am wearing :
 


On my thumb and middle finger I am wearing Revlons - Posh, on my index and pinky I'm wearing Revlons - Jaded and on my ring finger I am wearing Revlons - sassy. As for the sparkly shade over top of posh I'm wearing Orlys- Mermaids Tale :) 

It's a short post but I just thought I'd share it with you! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment