Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Everyday Makeup Routine

Hey guys so if you haven't already I did a Foundation Routine which I will link HERE! Also if you want to see my everyday makeup routine it will be linked right HERE. Ok so for all of the products I used it will be down below with swatches and prices! So please enjoy!

This is all the stuff that I have been using on my face for about a month now.  I really do like all of these products.

For bronzing my face I use the ELF Golden Bronzer
This is really a good bronzer for just all over the face. I really like to use this to add color to my face. You can get this at Target or eyeslipsface.com for $3.00. I really recommend this product for anyone looking for an affordable bronzer!

For contouring I use the Too Faced Chocolate Soliel Bronzer in Medium Deep
Also here I have swatched the Too Faced Chocolate Soliel Bronzer that is matte and also the Papa don't Peach blush, which is also what I wear everyday. The bronzer retails for $30.00 and the blush retails for $2300. You can find both of these at Ulta or Sephora.

For highlighting my face I love using my Victoria Secrets All or Nothing
This highlighter is so pretty. It is a pretty champagne pink and I am in love with it, this retails for 14.00 but it was limited edition and you can no longer get this in the store unfortunately! But I am still on the hunt for a DUPE!

Okay so the nest thing I will move onto is my eyebrows, for that I use Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow powder in Medium Ash.
I always use the light colored shade to fill in my eyebrows. I love this product a lot this retails for 23.00, I like it but not for the price, so I am looking for something cheaper. It really does work but I wish it was cheaper!

Then I set my eyebrows with ELF clear lash and brow gel
This retails for a dollar at Target or eyeslipsface.com and I really really like it a lot.

For eyeshadow I have been loving this quad by Maybelline Eyestudio in Copper Chic.
It is so beautiful and shimmery. It is a beautiful natural look and I love it! This retails for 7.94 and you can get this at any local drugstore. I again got mine at Target.

To tightline my eyes I use Milani True Black eyeliner pencil and for my water line I use NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk to highlight my brow bone I use the Anastasia Beverly Hills Eye Lights Matte in Camille.
On the left is a really pretty light pink almost like my skintone and on the right is Milk. The Eye lights retails for 21.00 and the Milk retails for 4.50. You can get either of those at Ulta.

For lipliner I used NYX slim lip pencil in Dolly Pink
 Also for some reason I swatched my Milani eyeliner pencil in True Black with this lip liner. The eye liner retails for 4.49 and you can get it at Target and CVS. The lip liner retails for 3.50. I really love both of these and they are both very creamy and they have a lot of pigmentation.

For mascara I use Bare Minerals Curl and Lengthen.
This mascara retails for 18.00 and I don't really think it is worth the money. It works but it dries my lashes. So I am not loving this! But it works. You can get this at Ulta or Sephora.

For my lips I moisturize them with Savex Tropical Lip Balm for Dry chapped lips.
So I picked this up when I was in Hawaii and I LOVE this but I can't find it anywhere. But I googled and I found it on amazon in a pack of like 20 for around 12.00 lol. I'm considering getting that! 

Now as for the lipstick I use is MAC's Candy Yum Yum
I love this so much. It dries matte and it is just an amazing pink! It retails for 15.00 and of course you can get anywhere that sells MAC!

As for my tools:

From left to right: 
For my bronzer I use the Bare minerals Full Flawless Face which retails for 28.00
To contour I use the sculpting brush by Sonia Kashuk that retails for 12.00 and can be found at Target.
To apply my highlighter and blush I use a stippling brush by Fl!rt Cosmetics.
To blend my eyeshadow I use a tapered blending brush by Sonia Kashuk.
To blend out my concealer I use another tapered blending brush by Fl!rt Cosmetics.
To create my outer corner I use a pencil brush by Coastal Scents.
To apply my eyeshadow base I use an ELF eyeshadow brush.
To apply my brow powder I use the Anastasia brush.
Finally I use my ELF eyelash curler! 

That concludes my blog post I hope you enjoyed! Please check out my videos and SUBSCRIBE.

Thanks,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment