Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Foundation Routine!

Hey guys! So just recently I did a Foundation Routine on my YouTube channel and I will have that linked HERE! So if you are interested in watching please check it out and SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT! Thanks so much. You guys truly mean a lot to me! Anyways without further a due here are the products that were mentioned in my video!




The first product I use to prep my face is my Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture for Combination Skin Moisturizer.
I really do like this moisturizer, it is very light weight. But I don't like it as much compared to my Aveeno Moisturizer. This retails for around $9.99 and can be found at any drugstore, I ended up picking mine up at Target. I really do like it and it gets the job done, however I prefer the Aveeno one over this just because it really helped the tone of my skin! Overall this moisturizer is a very good one and worth the money.

Then to prime my face I use my Loreal Magic Perfecting Base
I really like this and I feel like it is a dupe for Benefits "The Porefessional" although this texture is a little bit thicker I still like it and once you have applied it to your skin you can't even tell it is on your skin. I use this to hide my pores on my cheeks and a little spot on my nose! It works perfect for that. This retails for $10.49 and again can be found at any local drugstore and as always I picked mine up at Target.

To hide any imperfections or redness on my face I use the Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller.

Yes, I use this under my eyes as well as over my face as you saw in the video. This is very light weight and I sometimes use this like a tinted moisturizer. I really like this product a lot and I really recommend it for anyone that has light skin because unfortunately they don't make this in a darker shade! This product retails for $10.99 and again can be found at any drugstore.

Now for foundation I use Bare Minerals Original Foundation in Fairly Light
I love this foundation it just gives your skin such a flawless finish and especially if you used a primer. It is so smooth to apply and you don't need that much! This retails for $24.00 and you can purchase it at Sephora, Ulta or on Bare Minerals website. I really like it a lot and to me it is worth the money.

As for tools these are the two brushes I used:
The orange brush is by Bare Minerals and is called the Heavenly Face Brush and it retails for $30.00 now mine is limited edition but they still make it in black. The black one on the bottom is by ELF and it retails for $3.00 and you can get it at Target.


No comments:

Post a Comment