Saturday, June 15, 2013

Affordable Summer Palettes/ Trios Featuring Wet n Wild!

Hey guys! In this post I will be showing you swatches from three different Wet n Wild eyeshadow trios! I absolutely LOVE Wet n Wild trios and I thought that I would share them with you. Lets go ahead and get started!

Walking on Eggshells
I love using this palette for an everyday look! Its very pretty and natural. I also love the fact that they are vey compact and easy to travel with!
The eyeshadows themselves are super velvety. Now in this palette the crease shade isn't all that smooth but it has amazing color pay off the texture just isn't there for whatever reason! These retail for 2.99!
So I didn't realize but I swatched the colors backwards lol, but anyways the color on the top is the eyelid shade (which is the bottom one on the palette). It is a really pretty champagne, golden color and extremely smooth! The middle color is the crease shade which is a really pretty bronze-y shade and the bottom is the browbone color which is a soft creamy ivory! All of these colors are not swatched on any primer and are only swatched once! They all blend beautifully and I hope you check out this palette!


I'm Getting Sunburned
At first glance at this palette in the store and you might put it back because of what they tell you to use as the browbone color. I for one would never use that as my brow color! But it is really an awesome palette, It again retails for 2.99!
Again this palette would be great to travel with and add in an extra pop of color sometimes (but not to the brow bone!) You can create a colorful look with this and even a neutral look! Very versatile.
Here I have the colors swatched! (Again backwards, I just now realized) The top is the really pretty metallic gold shade! I LOVE this color and it is so pretty.. Now when you swatch your finger in this one it doesn't feel velvety but it feels smooth and the color pay off is great! The middle shade or the crease color is a really pretty dark brown with hints of gold shimmer through out it! The bottom color is the browbone and it is a really pretty frosted lilac color. Now personally for me I would use it all over the lid or on my lower lashline for a pop of color! Also for the crease and browbone color they are both very smooth!


Don't Steal My Thunder
Basically this palette is your typical smokey eye palette! This again retails for 2.99. I love how sleek the packaging is and how compact so it makes it easy to travel with!
Now the one thing I did notice about this one is that the brow color has some fall out issues so just be weary of that, I'm not sure if it is like that with all of them or just mine!
Here are all the colors swatched. The top color is a really pretty silver color. Now when you go to swatch this you aren't going to get a smooth texture but more like a soft touch, it feels like the metallic gold from the I'm Getting Sunburned palette. The middle color is the crease shade and it is a smooth black with little bits of silver shimmer throughout and the bottom one is the white brow bone color, which is kind of a rough texture but has great color pay off!

Overall I LOVE these palettes! They are all mostly smooth and pigmented. They only cost 2.99! You can easily travel with this and you still won't take up a much space as a Naked palette and you are only spending under 10.00! I really do recommend these and I hope you try them out!

If you have tried these out or are going to let me know in the comments down below!

Also please check out my friend Casey's channel where she will show you affordable cheek items! 

The Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment