Friday, November 14, 2014

Updated Foundation Routine!! (Drugstore)

Hey guys so before I get started I just wanted to say HELLO again haha...I know it has been awhile actually almost a year before I have posted on here but I plan on posting more frequently about life, beauty and what not. So anyways without further adue here is my updated drugstore foundation routine!!


So first thing I like to do is apply my moisturizer and I am in love with this product it is the Garnier Nutrisse Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream for Normal/Combo skin. This retails for 5.99 and you can get it HERE. I apply this all over my face and then I let that sit and absorb into my skin which literally takes seconds and I just bought my second jar!
^ OBSESSED with this ^

Next I apply my concealer which is the Revlon Colorstay Concealer. This product retails for 9.59 and you can pick it up HERE. I use it in the sahde 02 Light. This is the first time I have ever used this product and so far I am enjoying it, but I can't tell you all of my thoughts on it just yet. Be on the lookout for the review. But I apply this to any redness I might have on my face which is currently my T-zone. I blend that all in with a beauty blender ( which mine is a knockoff but I love it) 
^ Good Coverage ^
Now time for my foundation I am currently using Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 and I am in the shade Classic Ivory. This retails for 9.99 and you can purchase it HERE. This is my second bottle of this foundation but I kind of took a break from it and I definitely missed it! This has medium to full coverage and I will be doing a more indepth review of this product in a seperate blogpost probably coming out sometime this week. But anyways I will apply this anywhere that I feel needs more coverage and my cheeks because I don't have any redness on my cheeks and I will either blend that out with my beauty blender or I will blend it out with a Sonia Kashuk Buffing Brush (but that hasn't been my go to lately.)
^ Full Coverage ^

Then I go under my eyes with that same concealer again and I tap it out with my finger and then my beauty blender!

Now to set everything so it last all day!! I use the Loreal Paris True Match Naturale Mattifying Mineral Finish Powder. I am not over the moon about this product but it's getting the job done. Literally I went through my makeup collection and I found this and thought I would use it up. I like it and I don't if you would like an indepth review just let me know in the comments!! This product retails for 10.00 and you can purchase it HERE. I just tap that into my face with a large powder brush and I mostly put it on my T-zone and under my eyes.
^ Okay ^

That is pretty much it for my foundation routine, drugstore edition! I am currently listening to blank space by TSwift which is suprisngly good haha!! Anyways if you have any questions about anything here let me know in the comments! Love ya and I hope you have a great weekend loves!! <3 Emily




No comments:

Post a Comment