Saturday, November 15, 2014

Foundation Review: Loreal Paris True Match Lumi

So I wanted to bring you a review of the Loreal Paris True Match Lumi Foundation. This item retails for 9.99 and can be purchased HERE.

So I guess lets talk about the Pros for this product I do like the packaging, I like that it does have a pump, plus it is very sleek and simple. I also love the finish of this product as well. I don't think that this item is over priced for a drugstore item. Really there isn't much else that i enjoy about this.

Here are the Cons: I can't find the perfect shade for my skin tone because it has too much of a pink undertone for me no matter what shade I try, I can make the shade classic ivory work for me. Then also I find that this really is attracted to my dry patches which is weird and I also finds that this takes forever to set on my face and it still feels sticky on my face and slides everywhere, with or without a primer and I have even set it with a powder but that kind of defeats the purpose, AMIRIGHT? haha anyways this is just a quick review for me for this wonderful Saturday. 


If you guys can think of anyway this product might work for me let me know in the comments! I don't want my money to go to waste so I will be mixing this in with my new foundation I bought that I love and if you are interested in my updated drugstore foundation routine then CLICK HERE. 

Hope you have a great weekend and enjoy yourselves! <3 Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment