Friday, March 15, 2013

Sweetheart VoxBox 2013 - Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid! Review


So to start this review off I'm going to tell you how excited I was about this product! I opened up my box from Influenster and there it was, I thought it was the coolest most awesomest thing ever, (if that is even a word, hehe.) I was so excited you have no idea and literally words can't describe it. Now I don't know about you but I love trying to new face products, absolutely love new face products (well honestly anything new! but you know ;D) so yeah.


I opened it up and placed it in my shower. So excited and ecstatic to try it out and got ready for my nice shower. Before I got in the shower I cleansed my face with my Spa Products and here is the Review Video for those! Absolutely love those products!


Anyway got in the shower and tried it and didn't think much of it. So for about the past month I've been trying out this product. So far I don't notice it doing anything to my skin. :( DARN IT! Now the contour brush claims that it is supposed to (I'm about to go all commercial on you guys! haha) be 400% better clean vs. basic cleaning and the contoured power brush says that it deep cleans in and around your T-zone, hairline and nose.

Now yes it does get in my hairline well and yes I can clean the sides of my nose better, but no I can't even tell if it's cleaning my face better than my basic cleanse that I do.

As far as the Shine Shine Go Away Cleanser, I'm just as oily as before not really any less and the smell is soapy and I feel as if it drys my cheeks out, which is not good plus the color is a light yucky gray shade, YUCK! In my opinion I prefer my Clean & Clear Shine Eraser Cream Cleanser, it works great and my shine eraser treatment! They work amazing!!

OLAY FRESH EFFECTS LINK

So to sum it all up for you guys here are the facts ;D

PROS:
Does clean your hairline without tangling your hair!
Cleans the sides of my nose great!

CONS:
Not really noticing a difference in my skin.
Still is shiny and oily.
Drys out my cheeks
Weird Soapy Scent
Yucky gray color!

As you guys know I will be doing a video for this very soon in the future so the link will be added later!

Be sure to follow me on the following sites:
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
Instagram: @Emilyle96

Have a wonderful evening!!
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment