Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy Saint Patricks Day! March 2013

Hey my lovelies! I am sitting here on this cold sunday afternoon, supporting green and watching Counting Cars. I thought I would show you guys what I am wearing for my makeup and nails and I might sneak in a pick of my shirt that you can get at Target! (and who doesn't love Target! lol) anyways.

I can't show you the picks because they are on my instagram. ( I might post them from my phone cause I was'nt thinking)

But here are the links:
Nails <CLICK- Revlon - Posh - cream finish kelly green! and on the tips Hello Kitty - Gold Star - fine gold glitter! Also I'm trying out my new base and top coat samples from Lumos! (Thanks Lumos!! Review coming soon)
Makeup - Eyes <CLICK - Took some colors from my Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Palette (Chessur, Muchness, Drink Me Eat Me, Midnight Tea Party, Wonderland, Absolem and Mad Hatter) I think you could achieve the look by using the NYX Eat, Love, B Fab Palette. I used my Original Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer, Milani True Black Eyeliner, Urban Decay Lush Lash mascara, Ulta Voluptuous Volume Mascara and NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk, NYX Crystal Liner in Champagne, MAC Glitter Liner in Lime Dandy and Bare Escentuals Glitter Mascara in Bronze.
Face - I used Revlon Colorstay Whipped foundation in Buff, NARS blush in Orgasm, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 003 Natural, Victoria Secret Highlighter in All or nothing.
Lips- Maybelline Baby Lips in Yummy Plummy and Sephora Lip Gloss in Marquisette.

Outfit - Skinny Jeans and black tank top from forever 21 and cute saint patricks day shirt from Target click here for the link and a black sweater from kohls.

And that my friends concludes my Saint Patricks Day look. Please let me know if you would like me to do a tutorial on the makeup because I think this look is great for the spring time as well. Comment down below if you would like me to do so.

Here are my links:
TWITTER
YOUTUBE - SUBSCRIBE
INSTAGRAM

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! You provide great advice for your readers. You really seem to know what you're doing. I just started my own and would love for you to check it out. Any advice would be much appreciated! http://faceitwithjen.blogspot.com/
    PS FOLLOW BACK ON SHESAIDBEAUTY :) THANKS!

    ReplyDelete