Friday, March 15, 2013

Sweetheart VoxBox 2013 Influenster - Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response Deodorant Review


I have been trying this product out and I absolutely love it all but the price! 10.00 is a lot for a deodorant! (personal opinion) It's very creamy and moisturizing and I love the citrus scent! It glides on and there is no dry time which is great too! Now personally I don't sweat a lot but I still find that some deodorants just don't do the job. But this one is great. I have been trying this out now for a month or so and I LOVE IT!

I don't particularly have much to say about this product besides the fact that its great and INFLUENSTER sent me it, but I promise that this is completely honest!!

Pros:
Smells great
works great
moisturizes
lasts all day
dries instantly

CONS:
just the price - 10.00 WOW (but hey you only replace it once a month)

SECRET WEBSITE


Thats all for this review. Im not sure if I will be doing a video but if I do the link willl be in this updated blog!

Follow me and check me out on the following sites:
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
Instagram: @Emilyle96

No comments:

Post a Comment