Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Spray Review! ++ 2$ OFF COUPON!

Hello everyone. Today (or tonight I should say) I wanted to give you a quick review of the Sally Hansen Airbrush Spray Tan Review. I got mine awhile ago maybe 2 years ago and I now I finally know how I want to say this.

I don't like it! Now That is for the spray, for me since I am white as milk, it was just too orange for me and splotchy. It was probably because I didn't exfoliate before hand but I do think that the lotion would be a lot better. I did purchase mine in the lightest shade at the time. But I just didn't like this product and it would not be something I would repurchase unfortunately. Now I do love the airbrush foundation and all of Sally Hansen's nail polishes but that is 2 whole other reviews by themselves.

If you are a brave soul I do have coupon for you guys if you really do like this product or if you want to try it out yourself!! HERE IS THE LINK.

I want to thank you guys so much for reading and I will talk to you all later. I have been very busy, so I do want to apologize for the lack of blogs!

XO Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment