Monday, July 27, 2015

Maybelline Better Skin Foundation Day 1 Test! #betterskinchallenge ~Day1~

Hey guys, so today I have been challenged by Maybelline New York to take the #betterskinchallenge for 3 full weeks and today is actually day 1. I want to say a HUGE thanks to Influenster for making this possible and also my awesome readers and subscribers!!! You guys are truly a blessing and I love you all so much.


As for Day 1 I actually just applied this to my skin about 10min ago and I didn't set it with a powder. It has a very matte finish and it dried quickly with 2 thin coats applied to my face. I would say that this is a medium to full coverage foundation. If it actually makes my skin better this could be my forever foundation!!!


This picture was taken with my I-phone 4 so I am so sorry about the quality. (I know an I-Phone 4..really) haha. That is all I am wearing, yes I have no concealer on but I am testing out just the foundation! So far so good! I am really hoping that I see improvement in my skin but we will see.

If you want to take part in the #betterskinchallenge then please go out and purchase the foundation HERE At that link provided you can also read exactly what this foundation is all about. If you don't want to buy the foundation online then you can purchase it at any local drugstore. Be sure to use the #betterskinchallenge and #emilyle96 so I can see your posts whether they are on Twitter, or Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment