Wednesday, June 3, 2015

My Life Update! Week 7 at Kaplan.


I just wanted to do a quick update and let you guys know what is going on in my life. First off it is week 7 out of 10 weeks for my first classes at Kaplan. I am so excited and sad that my classes are almost over in 4 more weeks or so. I seriously love college even if it is a struggle! I like both of my professors and so far my Kaplan experience is wonderful! I was really hesitant because of certain things I had heard but it is completely different for me. I am getting ready to start a seminar for my English class. I really have learnt how to write essays 100% better than I ever have and that is seriously so amazing and I am extremely proud of myself. The only thing that gets me down is when my professor says my assignment is perfect and then I don't get a perfect grade even if I am missing 2 points. BTW vlogs will be back as soon as I get my vlog from last weekend up! I have been getting over a cold of something and I finally feel great to vlog again! I hope you understand. Anyways I have to go back to class but I will talk to everyone later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment