Sunday, September 29, 2013

Update: Where Have I Been?!

I just wanted to apologize I haven't been posting on my blog at all. I am so sorry but if you didn't know every single day (or almost everyday) I upload a video on my channel. So if you haven't checked out my channel please do! CLICK HERE FOR MY CHANNEL! I have just been super busy with that with tutorials and reviews. I am currently wearing a hydrating facial wrap that smells like yummy coconuts! haha I am watching Joey Graceffa on YouTube and I am rocking some fall nail polish on my nails! On my finger nails I am wearing China Glazes' Agro which is a beautiful olive green polish and as accent nails I applied Revlon's Heavenly over the top of that. For my toe nails I am wearing Wet n Wild's Through the Grapevine. (I have to redo them tomorrow but oh well.) I am planning out my Spooky series and I am thinking of a name for the series, any suggestions? Suggest them here or on any of my videos on my channel! You guys are seriously amazing and I can't believe there are 130 of you beautiful people!! You guys are seriously amazing and are really helping me through this hard time in my life. I am just not feeling good at all and I feel the same way I did last year before I was admitted into the hospital. Anyway I better go. Please check out my channel if you haven't. Thank you all so much!!!


Emily have a blessed day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment