Monday, February 11, 2013

Skin Care Products!

**I just want to apologize ahead of time this is extremely late and I'm sorry but here it is and nothing has changed lol! if it has I will make a video and link it below or make another blog post about it. Thanks!!**


SKINCARE PRODUCTS:

So overall I use about 20 different things which is a lot but literally everything helps my skin! There is for sure one thing I absolutely dislike and I'm only using it because I have to get rid of it otherwise I feel bad if I don't use it. OK enough with the rambling let's go ahead and get started, shall we?!



Okay so not everything in the picture above I use everyday. Some things I rotate and the masks are like once in a while or once a month. I'm going to show you guys each step I do in order.(I'm going to try haha!)

STEP 1 Cleansing:



I like to at night clean all of my makeup off my face. These are the products I use to achieve getting my face perfectly clean and ready to moisturize and treat!

The first thing I will use is either my Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser or my Sephora Supreme Cleansing Foam. Then I will GENTLY exfoliate my face with the Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Pads, these are gentle enough to use every single day and work really nicely and are the perfect size! Now this last product is the one I don't care for so much! It's called Expert Eyes for waterproof makeup by Maybelline and it is so thick and oily, I HATE it! I hate the residue that it leaves behind and it is extremely thick! I don't recommend this. :/


Step 2 Moisturize:
These two moisturizers are my absolute favorite! I use the Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily moisturizer every morning and then at night or after I shower I use Neutrogena's oil-free moisture for combination skin. They are both very light and perfect for my skin! I recommend the Aveeno one for anyone that has an uneven skin tone or even the texture of their skin is uneven. My skin used to be very red and I used that and it worked amazingly!

Step 3 Treat:


Now for these products I will go ahead and use my Neutrogena Acne-Stress Control Toner and then I will use my Clean & Clear advantage oil absorbing treatment which has literally made my oily skin disappear! Then I will either switch between my Clean  & Clear advantage acne spot treatment or my skin ID #32 treatment but I normally just use the Clean & Clear one because it literally gets rid of my acne overnight!!


 Step 4 Lips:


Now all the products you see here I use these all the time and I love each and every single one of them. In the morning I will use my Jack Black Lip Balm in Natural Mint and/or (sometimes and mostly I use both) my Savex Tropical Lip Balm. (This stuff is amazing but I picked it up in Hawaii and not sure if they sell it around here :/) and at night and after I shower I use my EOS Lip Balm in Lemon Drop. 



Step 5 Refresh:


Last but not least I use the Tea Tree Water from Lush to just refresh my face and it's very calming and I love the scent plus its great for all skin types! I just spray this on my face after I'm done moisturizing and treating my face and sometimes I will just do it randomly throughout the day. 



Shower:


So this three things I use every time I shower. I love all of them and they are a definite MUST! I use the Clean & Clear advantage oil absorbing cream cleanser and I literally don't have oily skin at all throughout the entire day!! Then I will use the Clean & Clear blackhead eraser just on my nose and it gets rid of all of my blackheads! I love it and it smells like cucumbers, lol! Then the last thing I do is that I will take my Olay Pro brush and it has made my pores visibly smaller and its much more affordable than the clarisonic!

Masks:

So I have a few different masks here to choose from! I have 3 hydrating masks and one for zits! Then I also have a color changing mask that I use every time I shower. I have the no 'zit' Sherlock face mask by bliss and also the fabulous skin-reviving rubberizing mask by bliss that I used and I love! Then I have 2 hydrating facial masks by Forever Young one in Wild Cherry + Collagen and one in Coconut + Shea Butter (and I have used the coconut one and it smells so yummy and is extremely moisturizing! The color changing mask is called Clearskin Color Changing Mask by Avon. Its very gentle and effective and can be used everyday if you'd like.
 In the 2 bliss kits you get 6 pouches of the mask, 1 Scoop and 6 Tongue Depressors. I think they are fun because you can mix it up yourself and it feels kind of like a spa!!
In the Hydrating Facial Wraps you get 3 masks each. They are much bigger than your actual face (for me anyway) but again they were fun because it feel like a spa, just the benefit at being at home and very affordable!


**Hope you guys enjoyed this blog post, If you want me to do a Skincare Routine I would love to show you guys that. Also check out my Twitter: @Overthesummers and Follow me on Instagram @Emilyle96.
Go subscribe to my YouTube channel too www.youtube.com/user/XxweluvmakeupxX. Sorry for the late posting and I'm gonna try to do my Nail in a Month Blog post tonight or tomorrow!**
***I have links to all of these products in the description box of my skincare video which you can go to here be sure to comment and request videos!! Also SUBSCRIBE!***

No comments:

Post a Comment